"Where does family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found"
-Winston Churchhill

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Shayna comes!

Shayna is here - YAY!!!! When I went to the ferry to pick her up, I was giddy with excitement! Christmas was brutal, having to say goodbye and not knowing for how long. I hate being apart from this girl! But now she is HERE and we have ALLLLL summer long to party! Nothing feels better than having my closest friend around every single day. It's nice to be loved, and have someone to laugh with and stick up for you once in a while! It is going to be a GREAT summer!


The best of friends, even if they drive each other crazy.

Jon is totally the love of my life - but this girl is my soulmate!
Having fun at the breakwater on my family's last day here

We got too cold to walk all the way, so we hid inside and drank hot drinks!


PS - yes I know that the top part is underlined, but I don't know how to fix it! Hope its not too hard to read....

No comments:

Post a Comment