"Where does family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found"
-Winston Churchhill

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Appreciation Banquet Night

There was a camp appreciation banquet that the Imadene Foundation put on at Lambrick Park Church. It was a catered event, and us staff were the waiters! We had a ton of laughs as we were taught how to do it properly (always serve to the right, clear from the left!) and then scolded when we did it wrong! The food was delicious, and the staff had fun coming together as our first task as a "team" and totally rocking it!

The girls! How beautiful we are :)

Typical boys
Two of my favorite girls! I love this picture!

Love you shaynie!



My very best friends!

Awwww!

More in love every single day

The best part of this night was being in the bathroom washing my hands, and having some lady come up to me and say "wow you sure look great! You have lost so much weight since last summer, at least fifty pounds right? You were severly overweight last summer when I seen you." I just stared at her and then started laughing - WHO SAYS THAT?!! So I just thanked her (at least she thinks I look good now!) and then went out and relayed the story to a laughing Courtney and Jennie-Lynn! Oh dear.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, she was either a. crazy or b. said '15' and you misheard her or c. has trouble with concepts of weight measurement. I do agree with her though - you look great! You looked great last summer too!!!

    ReplyDelete