"Where does family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found"
-Winston Churchhill

Monday, November 22, 2010

Crazy Day

Today was a buuusy day! We worked in the morning, and then we went into Duncan, because we had coffee date set with Jim Badke. However, Henrik has been having "issues" with his butt - constipation issues! I admire my husband even more for the very graceful way he is dealing with the kitten's "issues" despite his distain for cats! So that meant I had to take te poor little guy to the vet - again. So I dropped Jon off at the coffee shop in Duncan to meet with Jim, and then drove to Cobble Hill to drop Henrik off. They told me he would be a while, so I decided to go pick up Jake, who was getting his hair cut just down the road. But finding this place was awful!! It was a hidden little store that you cant see from the road, so I was frusterated and driving around, until I finally asked someone! Then I picked up my handsome looking freshly cut dog (except for the fact that they didnt cut any of his tail and it looks silly, so I argued with them about it, and got a 10% discount) and went BACK to the vet to get Henrik, who was in the midst of getting an ENIMA! So needless to say, he wasnt ready to go yet. So I went back into Duncan and chatted with Jim and Jon for a bit, and then Jon and I went back into Cobble Hill to pick up the cat. He was finally ready to go home, after being severely violated. At least this time in the car he sat nice in his box and didnt really move, as opposed to when we first drove there and he was trying to climb everywhere... Then we drove from Cobble Hill back to our wonderful home in Mesachie Lake :)
Then this made it all better!...
We ate dinner together as per usual, and then Jon went sledding with Chris, Isaac, and Elliott, while I drank a margarita with Sharon (the deliciousness showen above!) and chatted about things. It was a great night, and even better now that I am laying all cozy in my favorite purple afgan, watching friends, and feeling the heat from our fire, while Jon is drinking a hot chocolate made for him by Sharon. Ahhh this is the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment