"Where does family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found"
-Winston Churchhill

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Staff Christmas Party

For our staff Christmas party we went to Chemanius theatre for dinner, which was delicious, minus the crazy nut allergy attack that I had (the nuts were hiding in small pieces in the CHEESECAKE - sad!). But Jon was able to run the grocery store and buy me some drugs and save the day. Then we went to Harry and Jinny's and did a chinese gift exchange, which was lots of fun! I went home with a 10 dollar Tim's gift card and large bar of chocolate, and Jon got a who wants to be a millionaire and deal or no deal game! In the "unwanted household" item gift exchange, we went home with a BRAND NEW MEC thermos (whaaaat! how was that unwanted??!) and a scented oil thing that smells kind of like the ocean - however it needs to be "wafted" and not "inhaled" - I learned my lesson there! haha. Pretty good overall I would say!!
A shot of all unopened gifts
Sharon had a sick boy at home and wasnt able to come, so we skyped her in! Here is me talking to her! I liked her being "right beside me!"
I love this couple so much! Jinny and Harry are always so encouraging and loving! Thanks for opening your home to us :)
Chris temporarily won disco earrings! Lookin good!
Then I also temporarily had the earrings!
It was a fun night

No comments:

Post a Comment