"Where does family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found"
-Winston Churchhill

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 1 with my family!

Last Saturday my mom, Brandon and Trevor all flew into Victoria to spend a few days with us over Easter. We picked them up from the airport, dropped off their stuff, and hit the town! We walked all around downtown, and spent time on the harbour. It was so good to finally meet Trevor, and just to spend time with my family. My brother constantly cracks me up, and having them all around just made me smile so happily! This was one of the best days spent with my family, and Mr. Sunshine even decided to grace us with his presence!

Me and my mom

Down in the harbour - oh how I love these two!!
"It's hard to believe after all these years I still need you this badly"

My two favorite boys in the whole world! Look how silly they are - any wonder why I love them?! haha. And in case you can't figure out what Jon is pointing to, it's the scar on my brother's lip where his tooth was buried a few months ago when his tooth broke in a hockey game. Sick.

Jon's new shoes! His awesome birthday present from my mom! They make me laugh because they are very "west coast", but they are great, and he loves them!

Brandon and I spent some qualitytime with the camera, and the results were pretty funny. These were my two favorite ones out of about 50


I love you baby brother, so much!

It's funny walking downtown with my mom because she is so shocked by all the "yuppies". But it was just as funny watching the boys be all silly over this bear. The poor bear...


Life doesn't really get much better than awesome days spent with those that you love the most, laughing constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment