"Where does family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found"
-Winston Churchhill

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

And fun we did indeed have! I was missing Sharon (and she was missing me too!) and we wanted to spent some sweet time together, so we made plans to spend the evening together one night when I was all done work. Sharonmel time is always a blast! Little did I know the surprises she had in store. She came over when I got home and handed me a wig and a pair of boots that I was to wear. I laughed and said OK!! I love fun adventures, and this definately had fun written all over it. When we came out, all dressed and ready to go out, Jon just looked at me and said "have fun!". That made us laugh even harder - our husbands weren't even really phased by what we had on! That must mean we are just typically REALLY fun girls. The first stop: Romeo's Restaurant for a slushy drink!


Everyone just wants to look at my "boooooots" right Sharon!

OOOOOH LA LA!! Model in the making!
The second stop: Jinny's house! She had no idea how to respond to us, which was pretty funny in itself! My favorite part of this picture is Sharon playing with her "hair". She was so obsessed the whole night with the way the hair felt, and kept telling me to play with mine too. haha!

Overall, it was a super fun night spent a woman that I adore and respect and love so much. She has walked with me through some pretty tough valleys in the short year we have been friends! I have loved living next door, and becoming a part of her family. She has constantly pushed, encouraged and loved me, and gained a permanent spot in my heart and life! The Burdges mean a lot to us, and I am so grateful that I have been given a friend like Sharon! I mean, how can you look at those pictures and NOT want to her friend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment