"Where does family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found"
-Winston Churchhill

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

'Tis the Season...

...For double dates! I have so missed having other couples to go out for dinner with, play games with, have over for dinner, pray with, and just to go out and have fun with! So this spring season has been awesome having Ben and Shayna around!! Not only do we have sweet times together at work, it is just so awesome that we also get to get dressed up and go on double dates with! The first of what I hope is many was the boys telling us that they were taking us on a suprise dinner date. So we got into the car, played some fun music, and drove through the beautiful area that we live in. The boys took us to Youbou to a restaurant there that was great!


We took a bunch of fun pictures outside, but they are mostly on Ben's phone, so I need to get those from him. But this one totally cracked me up, because Jon said "ooooh we need to get a picture of Ben and Shayna" So they stood there while I stepped aside and waited in the rain. This is the picture that came out. I had no idea I was in it, and Jon didnt feel kind enough to let me know haha. But it is a great one of Ben and Shayna! Cutest couple I know :)


Ben and Jon pretending they were on a date.

One of a bazillion pictures that we have of the four of us over the years. I love it!

We seen some Elk on the side of the road and this sent Shayna into a happy tizzy! She was just so stoked about it! Her love and excitement for "little" things in life is what makes her so endearing.

From dinner we went to Country Grocer and got a ridulous amount of candy (YAY!!) and Shayna and I were also given free, dying flowers. Then we ended with an epic game of killer bunnies! A very fun, relaxing, and joyful night spent with people we love dearly.

1 comment:

  1. This was a great time! UPDATE UPDATE! Loved having you two in GF this time! :)

    -ben

    ReplyDelete