"Where does family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found"
-Winston Churchhill

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lampard Family Reunion

Tim and Lois had a Lampard get together last week with Tim's siblings (all but one was there) and all the cousins - they have decided that every year on Tim's mom birthday we are all going to come together and celebrate and have a mini reunion. We were really happy that we were able to get time off from camp and go! Here are some pics of our immediate family that I took that night.
Jon and Aimee giving each other some love - Aimee is allowing it to happen because Jon for once isn't smacking her butt!!! haha
These two are just the best of friends - Jon loves that we now live so close so that him and Luke can see each other more regularily!!! Calea looking as beautiful as always!!
I LOVE this picture of Luke and Care- such a sweet moment that I managed to get a picture of!
Jon, Makenna and Jake playing outside on the grass - it made our day that day when we walked into the backyard and she right away started laughing and clapping and came running over to us!
Our DELICIOUS desserts that we spent a LOT of time picking - there were many options! I think this pic is the essence of care and I - craaaaazy! We always seem to laugh lots together and have such a good time! I love this girl :)
Cutest little girl I have ever seen!
Us girls chillin on the steps in the backyard!! Being a part of this family just makes me so happy - what a lucky girl I am!!!

1 comment: