"Where does family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found"
-Winston Churchhill

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Birthday Party for me!

My 23rd birthday is fast approaching, and Jon threw me a birthday party with our Victoria friends before we left for Alberta. The night started with Tim and Lois taking us out for dinner to Fifth Street, and their present to me (along with dinner!) was a SUPER sweet curling iron from the salon that I have been wanting! I was very excited to say the least! (maybe now that means I will shower more and potentially do something with my long crazy hair?!). Then we came home, and friends came over and we played games and celebrated my birth!

He even bought an ice cream cake - my favorite!
Becky and Kirk came and brought Bohnanza, my new favorite game!
Miss Marika came too!
Jon and Natasha always have a good time together! Lots of laughs
Jon and Nate cheering my birth! YAY!
Cute boys!
Jon hanging out with Maelle!
It was a really fun night, and I felt very loved! So far, 23 is looking pretty spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment