"Where does family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found"
-Winston Churchhill

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sweet Early Bird Presents!

23 Just keeps getting better and better! The day has not even come, but I have been given really amazing things that I am so excited about! My friends and family must really love me :) The stuff I am about to show off are gifts I have been given so far that are very personal gifts, bought with me in mind! That makes me feel very loved :)

This is my getup of the day - NEW UGG BOOTS from my grandparents, a gorgeous silky scarf from Calea, and my CRITTER TOQUE from Marika and Natasha that matches my mittens!
Close up on the UGG's - Jon and Grandpa's comments on this was "well if you can wear them two different ways, do you have to pay for them twice?" Yes, that is the funny guys that surround me!
This gift totally made me laugh and made me SO happy! A new toque to match my favorite mittens! Girls, you are amazing!
Just very pleased with my outfit!

Also, I have gotten my new curling iron from Tim and Lois (which I was not able to wear, and didnt have time to curl my hair for the pic!), and Shayna gave me a beautiful painting from Korea that spells my name, and jewellery from China!!! What a great best friend :)

I love all of you! Thanks for loving me, and making 23 the best birthday so far!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new toque!! and all the other things........you are so loved Mel!! so glad that you are being spoiled while you are away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is very cute....great to spend time with you two yesterday... your house is very cozy... beautiful day ..... love you both....

    ReplyDelete