"Where does family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found"
-Winston Churchhill

Monday, January 31, 2011

Hockey Fun

This weekend we went down to Victoria to spend some time with the Lampard clan! There was a fundraiser going on called "Ice to Water" - selling tickets to a Junior A hockey game (the Grizzlies, which makes me laugh, because my brother plays for a Junior A team in Alberta called the Grizzlyes). For every ticket sold, half the money went to building wells for people in Ethiopia. 3000 people will now have clean drinking water, due to this fundraiser! So cool! Anyways, Jon and I bought tickets for Tim, Lois and Calea to go enjoy the game together! Courtney sweet talked Andy Renton (the man in charge of making all this sweetness happen!) and got the five tickets that she purchased right beside ours! It was fun to get out, and have something to do, and just have a good time!

Calea and Lois loving their lives with the "wackers" as Lois called them!
How could anyone not love this face?! I know I sure do!
Court and Maelle! Funny moment: I was just telling Court how I didnt know who we were cheering for and that I had to ask Jon (we were cheering for the blue team). She looks at me and laughs says "Oh mel, that so funny. We are cheering for white, right?!" I burst out laughing and said umm no, blue. Apparently neither of us had a clue, but we had a great time talking during the whole game! I even got in some special cuddle time with Maelle.. not often do I get her all to myself!
:)
Look at their smiles... they may not look much alike, but when they are both super happy and smiling big, I think they have the same smile! SO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment