"Where does family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found"
-Winston Churchhill

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Years Eve

We brought in the New Year of 2011 by having party at the Lampard's with lots of fun people! Staying up late is proving to be a hard feat for me these days, with my strict 10 pm bedtime! But I was able to stay up until 2:30am, playing games and having a good time! By 2 though, my eyes were starting to close, and everything was becoming SUPER funny - a sure sign that it was WAAAAY past bedtime! But it was a fun night!

Calea at abot 6 minutes to midnight, ready to go outside and bang her pot!
Jon at about 5 minutes to midnight with sparklers!
Marika and Natasha also ready with their pots!
YAY!! Happy New Years baby!!! Don't we look happy?!
Nate and Jon and Tim singing a song that I can't remember - but it was funny!

It was lots of fun, but mostly I am just excited for a brand new year. Starting the new year of 2011 feels like a fresh start, and with it a new outlook. This year is going to be a big one for us - but a really exciting one! We are now a year and a half into our marriage - still crazy in love, but past the brand new honeymoon stage, and starting to look at whats next, and where to go from here! Wild Side gets launched this summer - a brand new program that is our baby, and that our hearts are being poured into! September is sure to bring a whole set of changes with life changing all over again! But I am ready for all this excitement! I feel more rested, and happy and content then I have in a really long time! Jon and I may have NOTHING figured out some days, but we are together, and happy, and experiencing life as God answers some big dreams. Yes, I would say that 2011 is going to be the best year yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment