"Where does family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found"
-Winston Churchhill

Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas with the Lampards

When we got home from Medicine Hat, we went to Luke and Care's house and celebrated Christmas with the Lampard's. It was a night full of delicious food, presents, krokinole, killer bunnies, and lots of laughs.
The boys with their new "40 Years" Canucks books. Jon got a little bit teary a few days later when he was reading in the book about Trevor Linden's last day on the ice
This is NOT a staged picture... this was her true excitement when she opened up her brand new deluxe scrabble board! It was very funny!
I love having a "little sister".
Funny side note: We picked names with all of us siblings for Christmas this year, and I got Calea's name and she got mine!
My incredible parents in law with the new picture frame we got them, full of pictures of the nine of us
This picture was one of my favorites... are they related or what?!
I was very grateful that the Lampard's were so great about doing Christmas a few days after the 25th, so that we could enjoy our time with my family as well. And it was a wonderful night, full of love! They are a truly amazing family, and every holiday I spend with them, I am more and more pleased to be a Lampard!

No comments:

Post a Comment