"Where does family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found"
-Winston Churchhill

Thursday, October 7, 2010

A busy week with wonderful company!

This week we had a guest group in from Qualicum, a 120 grade 8's, so Marika and Lisa came up to help Jon and I run program for them. In between running climbing wall, challenge course, and (our favorite - not!) archery for them, we worked on our newest project - a cardboard maze! Jon has been working endlessly on this maze for our Teen Retreat - for a guy who has never made a carboard maze before, he sure is doing a stellar job on this one! Marika is great at making these mazes, so it was great having her brains up here to help, while Lisa and I added our rad personalities to the group haha.
My beautiful Marika sitting in the maze taping up the walls!
Lovely and oh so sweet Lisa working hard
I love that we work together!
Jon standing at the top of the cardboard slide, making sure it is all stable!
A shot of the right side of the maze - looks sweet eh! Makes me proud of my husband :)
I was working hard before this picture... haha!
This was not from this weekend, but I wanted to make sure I got a picture of this incredible girl in this blog! I love our chats, and I love her soft heart. Lisa I just love you A LOT!
Marika and I ended our few days together by going on a crazy self photo shoot. We learned how to set the self timer on my new camera!
This one is my favorite! But it took us about 27 tries before we got it! haha! But it was fun anyways!
I was being hardcore, she was being her normal smily self.
I love our craziness, our laughs, the way we can just be friends! You make my life so much more full of life, and I love you lots as well Miss Welle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment