"Where does family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found"
-Winston Churchhill

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Loving the fall leaves!

Camp lately is so beautiful that it just takes my breath away. The fall leaves, and all the colors and the amazing sky is all just overwhelmingly gorgeous. So I have been going camera crazy (we spent my entire last paycheck on a new camera - yikes! But well worth it!) and taking lots of pictures of our beautiful home. So so so so pretty.


Falling more in love everyday.
" I lift my eyes up, up to the mountain. Where does my help come from? My help comes from you, Maker of Heaven, Creator of the Earth" - a daily visual reminder
View from the office that we work out of


We are so blessed to live in a place like this, where God's amazing creation is totally all around us. Although the quietness of this place is sometimes hard to get used to, I really to love do tranquility of it all. I love going on walks in the evening with Jon and Jake and crunching all the leaves, holding hands with my husband, feeling my nose start to get cold, and seeing all the pretty leaves falling. I really love fall - a time for fresh starts and re-energizing ourselves. We are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment