"Where does family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found"
-Winston Churchhill

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Beautiful day

When we woke up today the sun was shining and it and looked sooo beautiful outside! So we went outside and walked around camp and played for a bit. It was such a fun afternoon, and we even discovered a new setting on our camera that we tried out! The pictures turned out pretty good, and I was happy to have some good pictures to remember a really good afternoon.

Look at how crazy handsome my husband is. Those blue eyes are my very favorite!
We were having fun, throwing the stick for him, despite the fact that it looks like I am stabbing him in the mouth. He was being a crazy dog!
The place that we call home - how lucky are we! Sooo beautiful.
Happy!
Jon having the time of his life just looking at the lake and loving the nature we live in
My two boys :)
The lake was so calm today, and I thought it was so pretty! I am also a walking advertisement for Lulu Lemon today with my pants, tank top, and sweater
Being the true rock star that I am
I love being married and having fun days like this with my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment