"Where does family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found"
-Winston Churchhill

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kudos to Aimee...

... for buying Jon this amazing game as a birthday present:

In the week that we have owned it, we have already played it more times than what is probably a healthy amount. Jon likes it because here is finally a game he can consistently beat me at, much to my frusteration! And I like it because it requires thinking, it's super fun, AND I know that as soon as I get ahold of a good strategy he won't stand a chance ;) Well done Aimee!

(the only problem is that we don't know how to pronounce it! Any helpful hints out there so that we can stop calling it "The New Game"?!)

2 comments:

  1. sweet!!! i can't wait to play! and i could be totally wrong about this, but i think it's pronounced carcazone:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS GAME!

    -ben

    ReplyDelete