"Where does family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found"
-Winston Churchhill

Friday, February 11, 2011

Talk about being excited...

I got Taylor Swift concert tickets today!!! Her Speak Now tour has been selling out all over North American in between 2-6 minutes! So when they went on sale today for the Vancouver show, I knew I needed to be on it! Jon and I both sat at different computers, ready to push that button right at 10 o'clock. When it switched to onsale, we were all over it! But we were unable to get any tickets together (Care, Calea and I all want to go!) so we had to buy single tickets that are pretty close together, and hopefully try to trade for ones that are even closer! Either way, all I know is that I am STOOOOOOOOOOOKED to be going to T-Swift in september!!!!!!!!! Here are reasons why I love Taylor Swift:

1. Her music makes me happy and always puts me in a good mood.
2. The Fearless CD always makes me think of 3rd year Caronport - living with my best friends, engaged, going to school, and really really happy. Who doesnt like good memories?!
3. She sings love songs like Love Story and Mine that make me think of my amazing husband and how much I love him! Nevermind the song she sings about her mom, and another of her best friend that also make me think of mine and my love for them!
4. She is unafraid to sing and write what she feels - any girl who is THAT honest is GREAT by me.
5. The song Mean lets me let out my inner frusteration with lots of things that I am unable to normally let out!
6. Because Jon knows every word to every song she sings, and listening to him sing them always everytime makes me laugh.
7. Because she is FUN! And we ALL need a little bit of fun in our lives!
8. Because she is wholesome, and actually a good person who has a clean image

Girls, I am REALLY excited to watch this great girl in concert and rock out!!! SO FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment