"Where does family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found"
-Winston Churchhill

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Night with the Burdge Boys!

Tonight Chris and Sharon wanted to go out on a very rare date, and asked if we would watch their boys for them! Of course we didnt mind, so now we are spending the night hanging out with the boys. So far tonight we have: played kinect (thanks to my arm and back I had to just sit and watch them), ate a "pumpkin head", played sorry, played battleship, played with my iTouch, played DS, ran around, played with Henrik, and laughed a lot. Unfortunately, I didnt think to pull out my camera until right before bedtime, but here are some shots that I got:

Jon and Isaac playing a game together on my iTouch
I was laying on the floor because that is what feels the best for my back, and sweet Elliot came and plunked himself beside me saying "I want to come sit by you on the floor, so you can watch me play DS" - he then told me a whole story on how he was Mario, who was winning, and Jon was the princess he was saving. LOL so funny!
Isaac then started taking pictures of all of us, and then took videos of himself making funny faces - again SO funny!
Our dogs being their usual sleepy selves - what good and cute animals we have!
Right now Jon is in Elliot's room, reading him a story, and cuddling on the bed - very sweet! And Isaac and I are sitting on the couch, under the heated blanket, watching The Grinch (my very favorite movie, and I didnt even pick it - Isaac did!)
It was a very busy and fun night spent with two really great little boys! Sharon, you should go out more often...

1 comment:

  1. oh MAN!!! What a great post!!!! they love you guys....thank you so much for giving chris and i a little freedom on our own....much needed and much appreciated! xox

    ReplyDelete